The COMESA Secretariat is inviting Individual Consultants to submit their CV and Financial Proposal for the following services:SHORT TERM CONTRACT FOR A CUSTOMS EXPERT TO FACILITATE IMPLEMENTATION OF CUSTOMS CAPACITY BUILDING ACTIVITIES AND WTO TRADE FACILITATION AGREEMENT MEASURES.
The Terms of Reference defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are attached as Annex 1 to this Request for Expression of Interest.
- Only Individual Consultants are eligible for this assignment
- The maximum budget for this contract is Euro 30,000 for expert service/consultants’ fees only. Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
- Your Expression of Interest must be presented as per Expression of Interest Forms attached as Annex 2 to this Request for Expression of Interest, in the English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
- Your application documents clearly marked and email bearing the subject “: CS/PROC/EDF/8.3/10/2021/16TPL – SHORT TERM CONTRACT FOR A CUSTOMS EXPERT TO FACILITATE IMPLEMENTATION OF CUSTOMS CAPACITY BUILDING ACTIVITIES AND WTO TRADE FACILITATION AGREEMENT MEASURES”, should be emailed to the following address:email@example.com
The deadline for submission of your application, to the address indicated in Paragraph 5 above, is: 10 MAY 2021 AT 16:00 hours
Click on the links below for more details.
- SPN – CUSTOMS CAPACITY BUILDING (8 downloads)
- REOI document – CUSTOMS CAPACITY BUILDING (7 downloads)
Post expires at 4:00pm on Monday May 10th, 2021