- The COMESA Secretariat is inviting Individual Consultants to submit their CV and Financial Proposal for the following services:
DEVELOP/EXPAND LEGAL METROLOGY LEGISLATIVE FRAMEWORK FOR BURUNDI, DR CONGO, AND MADAGASCAR IN LINE WITH INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION FOR LEGAL METROLOGY (OIML) AND WORLD TRADE ORGANISATION (WTO) REQUIREMENTS
Detailed description of the assignment including the Terms of Reference defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are provided in the Request for Expression of Interest document which can be downloaded free of charge from the Comesa website on the link below this notice.
- Only Individual Consultants are eligible for this assignment.
- The maximum budget for this contract is Euro 22,500 for expert service/consultants’ fees only. Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
- Your Expression of Interest must be presented as per Expression of Interest Forms attached as Annex 2 to this Request for Expression of Interest, in the English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
- Your application documents clearly marked and email bearing the subject “: CS/PROC/EDF/8.3/10/2021/15TPL – DEVELOP/EXPAND LEGAL METROLOGY LEGISLATIVE FRAMEWORK FOR BURUNDI, DR CONGO, AND MADAGASCAR IN LINE WITH INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION FOR LEGAL METROLOGY (OIML) AND WORLD TRADE ORGANISATION (WTO) REQUIREMENTS”, should be emailed to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the links below for more details.
Post expires at 4:00pm on Friday May 7th, 2021