Conference on new Asphalt Concrete Mixes for Russia set for 25 March 2020 in Moscow
The international conference “Production and use of asphalt concrete mixes in Russia” is an annual event that brings together more than 140 participants from road construction organizations, design institutes, asphalt plants, government authorities, the scientific community, regional road administrations, manufacturers of additives and equipment used for asphalt production.
This years conference is scheduled for 25-26 March 2020 at the Intercontinental Tverskaya, Moscow, Tverskaya, 22.
The conference is attended by experts from Russia, USA, Germany, France, China, Korea, Netherlands, Austria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus.
As the new construction season will begin with the use of asphalt mixtures designed according to new state standards, the conference will discuss the complexity of the relationship between the old and new regulations for asphalt mixes and building materials.
The conference will continue to consider methods and technologies to extend the service life of the roadway and improve the reliability and durability of road structures, with a great deal of attention to the use of recycled asphalt.
The conference will be attended by experts from Russia, USA, Germany, France, China, Korea, Netherlands, Austria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus.
- Design, production and use of asphalt concrete mixtures under the new GOST standards for construction materials.
- Research and performance assessment of asphalt. Predicting asphalt pavement damages.
- Prospects for designing and using asphalt mixes in road and bridge pavement layers.
- Asphalt concrete: Cold and hot regeneration methods. Document harmonisation for asphalt concrete surface design. Cold recycling method.
- Resource-saving technology: Case history of using old asphalt concrete in constructing and repairing asphalt concrete surfaces by hot recycling.
The 2019 conference
Alexey Ignatiev, Director of the Institute of construction and transport engineers, YAGTU, commented on last years conference: “I liked everything very much. This is exactly the level that conferences should have.”
Andrey Demin, head of quality control and innovation, St. Petersburg state institution and Directorate of transport construction, said: “Loved it! I learned a lot of interesting things, I hope that my report will inspire someone to new thoughts and initiatives”
The post Conference on new Asphalt Concrete Mixes for Russia set for 25 March 2020 in Moscow appeared first on Highways Today.